November 5, 2008

official candy of jim nivens

So, you just can't live without candy ... it's a proven fact. I, particulary, have quite a sweet tooth. I don't like to eat a ton of candy, but just a bite or two throughout the day.

I've broken it down into three categories: fruity, chocolatey, other.

fruity
Many people know of my Skittle fetish. I like to keep some Skittles in my bag. Then whenever the urge hits, I'll eat two or three ... no more. That's enough to keep me going.

chocolatey
I have a new favorite candy ... Midnight Dark Milky Way. I'm not crazy about original Milky Way, but this new one is way better. Not only did they add the dark chocolate, but they changed the nougat to something creamy, vanilla-ish. Very good!

other
Finally, how can you resist the maple, peanut goodness that is Mary Jane? It's similar to Bit-O-Honey except with maple syrup instead of honey. I wonder what would happen if you made something like that out of Molasses? ... mmmm. Spoken like a true Southerner.

Now I'll just sit back and wait for the endorsements to come in.